Friday, August 12, 2011

The Last Day

Today was finals day, and for the most part the tests went very well.  We could pick two of the four seminars to test on and had three hours to take both.  I chose Central Banking and European Law – hopefully the credits transfer back smoothly!  Tonight is the closing ceremony at Goethe University and then the group is going out for one last dinner at the Castle (a local German restaurant).
Tomorrow my friend and I have to catch the 4:20 am train to Strasbourg, France.  We will be staying in Strasbourg for two nights and then head off to Paris.  I am so excited to see the Eiffel Tower and all of the sightseeing in Paris. I can’t wait!  Unfortunately this will be my last blog post because I will not have access to Internet after I depart from Frankfurt.
Well I better get started packing hopefully everything fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment